Are you looking for updated Latest Google Digital Sales Certification Exam Answers 2019? If you need Latest Google Digital Sales Certification Exam Answers 2019 – PDF then this the right place to get the Google certificate.
Our Exam taking team has found May 10, 2019, Google team has changed their Digital Sales Certification Questions set. They have updated exam with the New Question Set.
So, Our Exam Team has updated the answers sheet immediately with all the correct answers.
Google Digital Sales Assessment Details:
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 78 questions
- Time: 90 minutes to finish the assessment
- Passing score: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake period: If you don’t pass the assessment, you can take it again after 1 day
- Validity Period: 12 Months
Download the latest and updated Google Digital Sales Certification Exam Answers 2019 – PDF
Your time is more valuable than money. If you are too busy for taking this exam, do not worry. We are here for taking your exam and will give you the certificate within 12 Hours. Hire us now at a very affordable price. Contact us if you have any questions, doubts, offers or just want to chat.
New Google Digital Sales Questions and answers:
- Your client mentions that they have some concerns about implementing a Google Search campaign. Which of the following is a good example of how to clarify the client’s concerns?
- Asking a client questions about their desired business objectives is:
- Print, TV and radio advertising typically requires a predetermined budget. What key differences enable some online advertising campaigns to invest with more flexibility without a predetermined budget in mind?
- Your client wants to improve their ad positioning. You recommend that one way to do this is by increasing their bid amount. Why is it a good idea to also explain to your client how this will benefit them?
- Which ad extension would you use for an advertiser who has a chain of restaurants?
- For which client would you recommend radius targeting?
- Which of the following is a benefit of advertising online with Google Ads?
- Why is it important to understand the expectations that a client has of you?
- A positioning statement is a quick, 90-second explanation of the type of clients that you work with, the challenges they face, and how they can benefit from working with you. When is it appropriate to use a positioning statement?
- Anne-Marie’s business goal is to generate online sales of her handmade purses. Her AdWords costs are $100 per week and she wants to know if her advertising investment is paying off. What additional information do you need in order to calculate her return on investment (ROI)?
- Asking the client, “Is there anything else that you want to discuss during our meeting?” is:
- All other things being equal, if you’ve set a maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid of £1.00 for your ads, and if the next most competitive bid is £0.50 for the same ad position, what is the actual amount that you’d pay for that click?
- Before asking your client questions about their business, it is best to tell them why you are asking the questions and the benefits because:
- Negative keywords can help advertisers to refine the targeting of their ads by:
- Which of the following is a benefit of advertising online?
- Which of the following is a benefit of doing pre-call planning before pitching online advertising solutions to a client?
- Your client wants to show ads to people who’ve visited their website before. Which Google Ads feature would you recommend?
- If you’d like your ads to be shown on certain sites across the Internet, you can add these websites as:
- Thinking about the desired outcome before the meeting will:
- What is the main purpose of summarising the conversation with the client at the end of a meeting?
- You are nearing the end of a successful meeting with a client, when they tell you, “this all sounds really great, but I do not have the budget for Google Search right now.” What should you do next?
- Google Analytics can help you learn more about the behaviour of your client’s customers because it shows you how:
- You want to generate leads with your Google Ads campaign by encouraging people to fill in an interest form on your website. What do you need to know to measure return on investment (ROI) for this campaign?