Become a Google Ads Display Certified Expert
Our Exam Taking Service:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Google Ads Display Certification Exam then you can Hire Us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam in the interest of you to get the testament. It would be great if you get in touch with us for more exam and cost and other information.
Google Ads Display Answer sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the question and answer were gathered from many attempts of the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Let us know first if you don’t pass the Google Display Certification exam. We will send an updated answer guide within 24 Hours because Google Team can change their Question set any time.
- If you have any doubt, please read our FAQs first.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
- Please Create Your Account Before Purchase.
Some questions example:
- A company creates niche sporting equipment for active female senior citizens. The company expects potential customers to be above 65 years old, either with or without a shown interest in sports. The company’s marketing team is looking to build awareness about their company’s innovative products.
Which option can best help them reach their specific audience?
- A marketer is keeping track of the revenue generated by his campaigns. He wants to get a specific return for his ad spend.
Which type of automated bidding strategy will meet his needs?
- A small marketing group uses Google Display Ads to help deliver relevant advertising to people browsing the web.
Which statement is true about where Google Display Ads connects with these valuable audiences?
- Adam has determined that “Drive action” is the appropriate marketing objective for his new Display campaign.
What are two relevant options he might use to reach his goal? (Choose two.)
- Alan has introduced a new line of scooters on his website and is using a Google Display Ad campaign to promote them. He selects “Build awareness” as the marketing objective for his campaign.
Why would Alan choose “Build awareness” as his marketing objective?
- Amanda is the marketing manager for a plant nursery. She has a large number of campaigns and needs help keeping her bids relevant every day.
How can automated bidding help her?
- Amanda uses “Influence consideration” as a marketing objective for her Google Display Ads campaign.
Which targeting options are a good fit for Amanda’s campaign?
- Amy has created a new brand for her company’s goldfish training materials. She knows that other companies train goldfish and it is a popular sport, but realizes that it is a niche market. She wants to use a Google Display Ads campaign to build awareness for her new brand.
Which Google Display ad targeting option can help Amy with her goal of creating awareness within her niche market?
- Angela’s ready to get started with her first Smart Display campaign, but her account isn’t yet eligible due to not having enough conversions in the last 30 days.
What’s the minimum number of conversions needed (in the last 30 days) to be eligible to set up a Smart Display campaign?
Buy From Gumroad: Google Ads Display Certification Answers 2019