Become a HubSpot Inbound Marketing Optimization Certified Expert
The inbound Marketing Optimization certification course can help you refine your inbound marketing strategies.
Download and follow our Inbound Marketing Optimization Course, when you take the exam. In our PDF answer sheet file, you will find all the questions and answers.
After completing the assessment, you will receive a HubSpot Inbound Marketing Optimization certification badge and you can also download the certificate in PDF format.
Our Exam Taking Service:
If you are too busy or do not have enough time for taking the HubSpot Inbound Marketing Optimization Certification Exam then you can Hire Us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam in the interest of you to get the testament. It would be great if you get in touch with us for more exams and costs and other information.
HubSpot Inbound Marketing Optimization Answer Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & effort.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts at the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
Some Updated Questions:
- Fill in the blank: When enticing visitors with pop-ups in the ______ stage, you may want to promote offers, sales, or discount codes.
- Nauto, a data platform for self-driving cars, helps make autonomous driving safer for companies managing fleets of self-driving vehicles. Naturally, its customers would need all kinds of information, and Nauto has this information packaged into a super-simple e-book. Their landing page gives you both a brief contact form, and some preview statistics to prove why this resource is so important. Reflecting on the landing page’s best practices, which area could Nauto optimize on this page?
- Full disclosure: IMPACT is a HubSpot partner — but that’s not why they’re included here. IMPACT’s landing pages have long been a source of design inspiration. Looking at this landing page, which best practices are the content creators over at IMPACT using to entice visitors to convert? Select all that apply.
- You’ve just successfully run a lead generation campaign, and are tasked with calculating the conversion rate of the email associated with it. You’re currently defining a conversion as a clickthrough. If 100 leads opened the email and 18 clicked, what is your conversion rate percentage for that email?
- Select all that apply. A good conversion rate depends on your ______.
- AirBnB is always optimizing their homepage to create an exciting and engaging experience for website visitors. Looking below, how is this homepage optimized to entice visitors to book a trip? Select all that apply.
- You work as a marketer at a company that sells mens’ suits. You know from customer research that a large percentage of your customers struggle with selecting the right size for their suit. How could you solve this problem with a pop-up?
- Fill in the blank: This pop-up from Pixizoo is a great example of using pop-ups in the ______ stage.
- You’ve just run a campaign promoting a new line of necklaces at your fine jewelry business. Overall, the campaign generated 2,500 new website visitors, 1,400 of which ended up visiting your necklace landing page. Ultimately, you got 350 new leads and 175 new customers. What is the conversion rate of your form?
- Why is it important for marketers to optimize their mobile experience?
- Why is it necessary to obtain consent before sending your audience promotional SMS messages?
- Crate & Barrel recently sent out an SMS promotion to its audience that included the following. If they didn’t receive the results they were looking for, what’s one thing they could improve upon with their SMS strategy moving forward?
- Modcloth, a popular online fashion retailer, recently ran a promotion that encourages users to pick a style of fashion based on their unique interests and goals as fashion forward consumers. This showcases that the brand:
- Impulse Creative uses a chatbot to help users navigate through its website and find what they’re looking for with a “choose your own adventure” of sorts. Visitors can select a query from the bot that aligns with their interests. Based on what’s displayed in the chat window, which best practice is Impulse Creative using to qualify leads with their chatbots? Select all that apply.
- UrbanStems is an ecommerce marketplace for flowers and plants. Its website features the chatbot below. Reflecting on chatbot best practices and what you learned in the certification, what are the benefits of using a chatbot in this manner? Select all that apply.
- Dollar Shave Club’s chatbot answers simple questions and queries that customers may have. Based on the information available in the chat, what are the benefits for the business to use a chatbot like this? Select all that apply.
- True or false: When building and optimizing chatbots, you will need to work with both qualitative and quantitative data.
- Optimum has an SMS chatbot for customers with support questions, giving users quick access to 24/7 support. A customer can simply text their issue, and the bot uses language processing to bring the customer the best solution. Looking at their current chat set-up, how might Optimum optimize this chatbot?
- When would you NOT want to implement live chat on your website?
- Why is it important to reconcile date ranges on your campaigns’ sources reports?
- When is a session or contact bucketed under Other campaigns in HubSpot?
- How does HubSpot use UTM parameters to categorize traffic to your website?
- You notice quite a bit of traffic is coming to your site and being categorized as Direct traffic. Why might these site visitors be categorized in this way? Select all that apply.
- When would you use campaign analytics to analyze your data in HubSpot?
- Why would you see “unknown” or “Unknown SSL” appear in your Organic search traffic in the sources report in HubSpot?
- In the 1970s, research suggested that “people have conversations to accomplish some combination of two major goals.” Which two of the following are those goals? Select all that apply.
- True or False: The inbound methodology is centered around building meaningful, lasting relationships with employees and shareholders.
- True or False: Only 55% of marketing projects are completed on time.
- What is a reason you should be kind to your colleagues? Select all that apply.
- What is one way we can develop a positive mindset?
- What is scope creep?
- Which of the following are important interpersonal communication skills a marketer needs? Choose all that apply.
- True or False: 35% of customers are more likely to use a business after reading positive reviews.
- True or False: 88% of consumers trust online testimonials as much as recommendations from friends or family.
- True or False: 89% of marketers say video testimonials are the most effective content marketing tactic.
- True or False: You should never ask your customers for a review of your business.
- What are some ways that you can get your customers to leave you a review? Choose all that apply.
- What are the two most popular review sites? Select all that apply.
- What is social proof?
- What three things should testimonials always be? Select all that apply.
- “How do you use our app today?” is an example of a _________ question.
- What’s the difference between attitudinal and behavioral research?
- What’s the difference between qualitative and quantitative research?
- You have a goal of redesigning your website, but you first want to know which categories certain links should go under. Which research method should you use?
- Your team has redesigned your company website. Which study will help you analyze whether or not the changes they’ve made have resulted in an improved customer experience?
- Jess is a freelance web designer. Her client has asked her to remove all navigation from their website’s product pages, stating that they want users to focus on the information and convert, rather than navigate away from the page. How should Jess explain why this is not a good idea?
- Other than the main navigation menu, how else can you include navigation on your website?
- Rachel works for a marketing agency and is designing a new website for a client. She’s trying to create the site navigation, but is having trouble figuring out which items to include and where to place them. How should Rachel start tackling this problem?
- Which of the following are key principles of information architecture? Choose all that apply.
- Which of the following is an example of the Principle of Exemplars in action?
- You’re browsing for shoes on the Steve Madden website, and notice this pop-up. Which stage of the flywheel does this type of pop-up correspond with?
- Which of the following factors directly affects your page speed? Select all that apply.
- Take a look at the recent promotion run by the skincare and bath product company, Nourish. Based on the SMS best practices you’ve learned, what is one area the company could optimize when sending promotions like these in the future?
- Why would a user be bucketed under Direct traffic in HubSpot? Select all that apply.
- You’re reviewing your organic social data in HubSpot Traffic Analytics and notice the following trend from Facebook. What should be your next steps to investigating this data? Select all that apply.
- Dale Carnegie’s 1936 bestseller, ‘How to Win Friends and Influence People’, suggests that you can, “Ask questions the other person will enjoy answering.” What’s one way that you can do this in a business setting?
- What does the S.M.A.R.T. in S.M.A.R.T. goals stand for? Select all that apply:
- Which techniques can help your business receive strong testimonials? Select all that apply.
- During an exploratory interview, your colleagues ask a participant the following: “What do you use our app for, and do you like the experience?” You could improve this question by:
- You’ve completed a couple exploratory interviews, and you want to validate some of the findings you’ve discovered. Select the appropriate research methods that will help you accomplish this goal.
- Dennis is a content marketer for a web development agency. While researching a blog post about accessibility, he came across some alarming information about companies being sued for lack of accessibility. How should he address this in his blog post?
- How can you leverage the Mere-Expsoure effect on your website?
- Which of the following is the best way to gather data indirectly about how people use your website?
- You’re reviewing the average bounce rates of your channels, and you encounter the following metrics. Based on this information, which of the following conclusions can you draw about your channels?
- True or False: Only 27% of B2B customers cited testimonials and peer recommendations as the most reliable type of content.
- After you’ve conducted your thematic analysis, when writing a narrative you should include all of the following EXCEPT a(n):
- How can you leverage the Mere-Exposure effect on your website?
- What is the Principle of Growth in information architecture?
- Why should you check the HubSpot reporting library before building your own custom report? Select all that apply.
- True or False: Mirroring a person’s speaking patterns can help build rapport.
- The Eisenhower box helps you:
- When should you use a thematic analysis?
- Louis is a marketer for an online shoe store. Each product page includes a series of images and a short video of the shoe. Louis wants to make these pages more accessible. What steps should he take? Choose all that apply.