Become a HubSpot Service Hub Software Certified Expert
The Service Hub Software Certification verifies your ability to execute an inbound service strategy using Service Hub. This certification course consists of lessons that discuss HubSpot tools such as help desk, knowledge base, customer portal, customer feedback, and reporting.
Download and follow our HubSpot Service Hub Software Course, when you take the exam. In our PDF answer sheet file, you will find all the questions and answers.
After completing the assessment, you will receive a HubSpot Service Hub Software certification badge and you can also download the certificate in PDF format.
Our Exam Taking Service:
If you are too busy or do not have enough time for taking the HubSpot Service Hub Software Certification Exam then you can Hire Us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam in the interest of you to get the testament. It would be great if you get in touch with us for more exams and costs and other information.
HubSpot Service Hub Software Answer sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & effort.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts at the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- If you have any doubt, please read our FAQ first.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
Some Updated Questions:
- Which of the following is NOT a stage in HubSpot’s feedback framework?
- What is an advocate?
- Which of the following is NOT an example of an advocacy action?
- How often should a customer effort score survey be used?
- How do you calculate NPS?
- Which of the following is NOT a step when establishing listening posts?
- Which report(s) do yo use to decide which knowledge base articles to write?
- Which of the following is a benefit of phone support?
- When should you consider using a chatbot?
- When should you use multiple ticket pipelines?
- True or false? A knowledge base is a type of self-service.
- An example of an extended value milestone is when a customer:
- How often should you edit your knowledge base articles?
- An example of a customer using self-service is when they:
- Which of the following is a benefit of live chat?
- Which report(s) do you use to decide which knowledge base articles to write?
- If you’re setting up Service Hub reports for the first time, where should you start?
- A customer portal is a __________.
- True or false? You cannot edit the look and feel of your customer portal.
- If your support reps have trouble prioritizing tickets, consider _______.
- All of the following are benefits of email support EXCEPT:
- True or false? You can create cross-object reports from the report builder.
- True or false? Cross-object reporting exists in the service analytics tool.
- True or false? All customer portals are password protected.
- In Service Hub, you can set SLAs based on how long it takes your reps to first respond to a ticket and/or how long it takes reps to _____.
- ________ is for folks who need to create basic, out-of-the-box reporting.
- A customer portal helps customers do all of the following EXCEPT:
- What information can a user see in their customer portal?
- What’s the difference between service analytics and the report builder?
- If you’ve never set up service reports in HubSpot before, start with _________.
- Reports bucketed under the “conversation overview” category give you insight into:
- Customer portal is a _______ offering.