Become a Microsoft Search Advertising Certified Expert
Download and follow our Microsoft Search Advertising Course, when you take the exam. In our PDF answer sheet file, you will find all the questions and answers.
After completing the assessment, you will receive a Microsoft Search Advertising certification badge and you can also download the certificate in PDF format.
Our Exam Taking Service:
If you are too busy or do not have enough time for taking the Microsoft Search Advertising Certification Exam then you can Hire Us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam in the interest of you to get the testament. It would be great if you get in touch with us for more exams and costs and other information.
Microsoft Search Advertising Answer Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & effort.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts at the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
Some Updated Questions:
- Contoso Clothing is new to Microsoft Advertising and wants to track how many people buy a shirt online after clicking on their ad. What feature must they implement?
- Complete the following sentences by selecting 2 correct answers: With Microsoft Advertising, you can use Dynamic Remarketing…
- Contoso foods wants to track each time a searcher who has clicked on their ad watches a video on their sites as a conversion. Which Microsoft advertising feature do they need to implement?
- Contoso Holidays wants their ad to display for the keyword ‘Flights to New York’ only when a customer’s search query matches their keyword precisely – including some close variants – with no extra words. Which Keyword match option should they select?
- What is an EXTA?
- Yani is creating a search campaign and is choosing an automated bid strategy. The aim is to ensure an average spend to get a customer to take action on their website over 30 days is less than $10. Which bid strategy should Yani choose?
- You can use the Google Import feature to import an in-market audience to your campaign.
- Arlo has applied targeting at both the campaign level and ad group level to his campaign. Which level will take priority?
- What does a Callout ad extension provide?
- What is the maximum number of headlines an advertiser can provide for their Responsive Search Ads?
- To pay with monthly invoicing, you will need to have a live insertion order set up.
- Which of the following are Microsoft Advertising budgeting options?
- Which of the following is not considered in calculating quality score?
- What do past buyers list do in a dynamic remarketing campaign?
- How many types of Dynamic Remarketing lists are available to an advertiser?
- Which of the following will not import using the Google import tool?
- What should you know before importing a file in Microsoft Advertising Editor?
- Gail’s Gifts is choosing an automated bidding strategy. They want to have confidence that their bids are driving as much traffic to their websites as possible while staying within their budget. which did strategy should the choose?
- Hitesh wants to see the number of impressions for each headline and description combination for his Responsive Search Ad (RSA). What type of reports should Hitesh run?
- How is a click-through rate defined?
- What are some benefits of using remarketing in your paid search campaign?
- When using Google import, which of the following may be modified automatically as part of the import process?
- Susana has recently implemented Responsive Search Ads (RSAs) on search campaigns. To best understand the full impact of her RSAs, how soon after implementation should Susana measure their performance?
- How is a conversion rate defined?
- Dynamic Search ads automatically target relevant search queries based on the content of your website, and are dynamically created to respond to these search queries.
- Contoso Hotels wants to ensure that excessive spend on one campaign does not take budget from other campaigns. Which budget type should they select?
- Microsoft Advertising allows you to import a keyword list from Google.
- Which of the following payment methods are allowed if using a post-pay threshold?
- With conversion tracking, the only thing possible to track is when a customer actually purchases a product.
- An ad extension, if present, will always serve.
- What are impressions?
- Contoso Pet Supplies wants their ad for the keyword ‘Can Snaxxx’ triggered when a user searches either of the individual words in any order, or words related to Cat or Snaxxx. Which match option should they choose?
- What are the words or phrases a user types into a search box referred to as?
- Ad group settings must inherit settings from the campaign level.
- What are the benefits of using in-market audiences?
- Cathleen wants to check that three Universal Event Tracking (UET) gag is functioning correctly on the website, ‘Cathleen’s Musical Instruments’. Which of the following options would enable Cathleen to do this?
- Microsoft advertising saves your Google ads sign-in information for easier access with other google imports.
- Willow Sporting Goods are concerned that a lot of their ads are being blocked from showing. The believe this is due to keywords that have been set up to prevent ads from being triggered by a certain word or phrase. Which report should they run?
- Responsive Search ads can be imported from your Google Ads campaign.
- Maria-Jose wants to run a report to see impressions, impression percentage, and impression percentage lost to budget and lost to bid. Which report should Maria-Jose run?
- In general, the higher up on the Search Engine Result Page (SERP) your ad is the less likely it will be to clicked.
- Unless you choose to opt-in, your campaign will be automatically opted-out of Microsoft Search Partner traffic.
- Which of the following is true about Universal Event Tracking (UET)?
- Kari’s Clothes online store has a remarketing list of site visitors applied to a campaign. For this campaign, they only want their ads to appear to customers on the remarketing list. Which targeting options should they choose?
- When will changes made in Microsoft Advertising Editor be reflected in your Microsoft Advertising account?
- Saskia is running a search campaign for a major retailer and is writing ad copy. With remarketing, Saskia has the ability to show previous website visitors different ad copy to other people.
- What level or levels can ad targets be set?
- Tailspin Fences and Gates Inc. does not want its ad to display when a customer searches for ‘Bill Gates’. To avoid displaying an ad when a customer searches for ‘Bill Gates’, which Microsoft Advertising option should they select?
- Broad match keywords have the most potential for high impressions.
- Which levels can you apply website exclusions for the Microsoft search partner network?
- Helena wants to compare the performance of ads running on owned and operated sites to ads running on the Microsoft Search Partner Network. In which of the following ways can Helena do this?
- For enhanced cost per click, which of the following is true about Universal Event Tracking (UET) with a conversion goal?
- When is a customer removed from the Dynamic Remarketing list?
- Maria has noticed that her ads are not appearing as high on the search engine results page as they used to. Which of the following could Maria do to improve her ads’ position?
- What does SERP stand for?
- Javier is interested in the performance of individual sites on the Microsoft Search Partner Network for his campaigns. What level of transparency can Javier get with Microsoft Advertising reporting?
- Celine is a camera retailer who wants to create engaging ads with images of what products are sold from the catalog. What ad type should Celine use?
- Phuong wants to see details of which queries have been triggering the ads in a campaign that has been running for a few weeks. Which report should Phuong run?
- What are some reasons why you would use page feeds for dynamic search ads?
- Jack wants to provide a variety of headlines and descriptions so Microsoft Artificial Intelligence can automatically select the best combination. What ad type should Jack create?