Become a HubSpot SEO II Certified Expert
From the HubSpot SEO II certification course, you’ll learn advanced-level technical SEO and analytics tactics that will enable you to improve website performance and implement an SEO strategy.
Download and follow our SEO II Course, when you take the exam. In our PDF answer sheet file, you will find all the questions and answers.
After completing the assessment, you will receive a HubSpot SEO II certification badge, and you can also download the certificate in PDF format.
Our Exam Taking Service:
If you are too busy or do not have enough time to take the HubSpot SEO II Certification Exam, then you can Hire Us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam in the interest of you to get the testament. It would be great if you get in touch with us for more exams and costs and other information.
HubSpot SEO II Answer Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & effort.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts at the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
Some Updated Questions:
- Liam is an SEO specialist at an advertising agency. He believes that he can improve the company’s search performance by creating a blog series and pillar page. However, the CEO has been hesitant to sign off because content creation takes a lot of time and she isn’t sure they’ll see the ROI. How can Liam convince the CEO that this is a worthwhile investment?
- Select all that apply. Which of the following strategies help you communicate the value of SEO to stakeholders?
- Why is it important to keep track of trends and updates in your business’ niche?
- What is an SEO competitive analysis?
- Select all that apply. What are the goals you want to achieve through an SEO competitive analysis?
- True or false? Your business competitors are not always the same as your SEO competitors.
- What are keyword gaps?
- Select all that apply. Why is it important to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your website and your competitors’ sites?
- True or false? When performing an SEO competitive analysis, you do not need to analyze your site on a page-by-page basis.
- What would you be tracking in a goal completion report in Google Analytics?
- What is the best timeframe to report on content to lead generation?
- Select all that apply. Which of the following metrics should be included in a content quality report?
- Which type of report will show you what brought people to a particular page?
- Greta is an SEO professional working for a large law firm. She is gathering her monthly reports on their website performance, and her manager has asked that she focus on demonstrating how SEO is contributing to the business’ bottom line. What type of report should Greta pull in order to best show the ROI of SEO?
- Select all that apply. Which of the following are examples of site moves with URL changes?
- Select all that apply. What are the advantages of migrating a large site in sections?
- What are the proper use cases for 301 and 302 redirects?
- Jenny is in charge of creating the URL mapping file for her company’s website migration project. While working on it, she notices that there are many pages which have no corresponding page on the new site, because they have been either removed or consolidated. She isn’t sure what to do about these pages. What would you suggest Jenny do in this scenario?
- True or false? It is best practice to avoid redirect chains by redirecting straight to a page’s final destination.
- When is the best time to execute a site migration?
- During which stage of a migration should you benchmark site performance metrics?
- True or false? Moving a site from HTTP to HTTPS does not count as a site migration.
- Select all that apply. Which of the following status codes should you focus on resolving during a technical SEO audit?
- Crawl budget is mainly a concern for which types of websites?
- Select all that apply. Which of the following should you avoid to reduce a site’s crawl budget?
- Blake is going through a technical SEO audit for his company’s website when he notices that several pages are taking 6 or more seconds to load. He knows this is too slow and he needs to speed them up, but isn’t sure how to identify what’s causing the slowdown or how to fix it. To get started, what should Blake look into?
- What is the purpose of limiting HTTP requests?
- Which of the following is NOT a strategy to limit HTTP requests?
- Fill in the blank: ___ happens when the server saves the result of a single render and serves that same result when requested again.
- True or false? Most elements of a website can be cached.
- Which of the following is NOT a function of the robots.txt file?
- Select all that apply. Which of the following are included in Google’s Page Experience update?
- Claire is analyzing her website’s Core Web Vitals and notices that LCP is occurring at 10 seconds, which is much longer than what Google recommends. Which of the following elements could be contributing to slowing down Claire’s page?
- True or false? Page experience is the primary ranking factor for Google, even more important than a page’s content.
- What is Largest Contentful Paint (LCP)?
- True or false? Cumulative Layout Shift is only measured on a page’s first load.
- What is lazy loading?
- Adding inline CSS dimensions to images, videos, and gifs helps improve which Core Web Vital?
- What is the best practice for using website pop-ups in a user-friendly way?
- Fill in the blanks: ___ and ___ form the foundation of technical SEO.
- True or false? If you improve the speed at which individual pages load, you’ll improve your overall site speed.
- Select all that apply. What are the main categories of site moves?
- Fill in the blank: ___ occurs when a user quickly navigates back and forth between pages in search results.
- Why is it important to keep track of Google algorithm updates?
- What is the purpose of an image sprite?
- True or false? You can minify code or compress it, but you cannot do both.
- What is Google Page Experience?
- What is the first step in any website migration project?
- Fill in the blank: ___ happens when the server tells a web browser to keep the files it downloads, so it doesn’t have to download them again in the future.
- What is the purpose of a URL mapping file?
- What is a technical SEO specification?
- Which of the following is the most important aspect of a mobile-friendly website?
- Raquel is working on a technical SEO audit for a new client who recently decided to move their website from HTTP to HTTPS. When starting her audit, Raquel notices that some HTTP pages were never redirected to the HTTPS pages, which is now causing issues for the site in search. However, this client is very resistant to the idea of implementing more redirects, since they’ve heard that this can lead to a drop in their search performance. How should Raquel approach this situation with her client?
- What are the three aspects of a website’s user experience, as measured by Core Web Vitals?
- Select all that apply. Which of the following can negatively impact your CLS score?
- Dana is an SEO freelancer working with a client who is redesigning their website. The client’s designer has come up with a design that uses four custom fonts, but Dana voices their concern that this could have a negative impact on the site’s performance. How can Dana explain this issue to their client, and what solution can they propose?
- What is minification?
- Jeremiah is an in-house SEO specialist for a car rental company with locations across the U.S. He works closely with the firm’s web designer, Maria, who mentions to him that she’d like to contextualize the site’s homepage by displaying the nearest car rental pickup spot based on the user’s location. Jeremiah thinks this is a great idea, but has concerns about how it may slow down the site. What solution could Jeremiah employ to keep the functionality while maintaining the site speed?
- Which of the following does Google consider a good CLS score?
- Mariah is performing an SEO competitive analysis on her client’s website. She identifies that their backlink profile is relatively weak, primarily because her client believes backlinks are a trend and isn’t interested in investing in them. However, she notices that their top competitors have received backlinks from a few reputable news agencies and aggregator sites. As a result, they are outranking her client in the SERPs. How should Mariah approach this situation with her client?