Become an Amazon Advertising foundations Certified Expert
Download and follow our Amazon Advertising foundations Certification Study Guide when you take the exam. If you follow our study guidelines, then you do not need to check your knowledge. In our PDF answer sheet file, you will find all the questions and answers.
You will receive an Amazon Advertising foundations certification badge after completing the assessment, and you can also download the certification in PDF format.
Our Exam Taking Service:
If you are too busy or do not have enough time to take the Amazon Advertising foundations Certification Exam, you can Hire Us to take and pass this exam. We will take the exam in your interest to get the testament. It would be great if you contact us for more exams and costs and other information.
Benefits of Having Our Certification Answers Sheet:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts at the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Let us know first if you don’t pass the certification exam. We will send an updated answer guide within 48 Hours because Amazon Team can change their Question set at any time.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
Amazon Advertising foundations Certification in Gumroad
Some Updated Questions:
- Lawanda wants to expand the reach of her brand’s campaign beyond what is achievable through Amazon’s websites and apps. Which inventory should she leverage?
- Which of the following best describes a campaign with a consideration goal?
- Miguel knows that the majority of e-commerce customers do not purchase after viewing a product for the first time. He wants to reengage those that have viewed his brand’s products. Which Amazon audience should Miguel leverage?
- Where can display ads be placed?
- Rhonda is an advertiser at a consumer packaged goods company that sells laundry detergent. She is looking to reengage her existing audiences to encourage repeat purchases on Amazon. Which audience(s) would best help Rhonda achieve this goal? (Select 2)
- Sports Lab is running Amazon ads on FireTV. Which inventory are they leveraging?
- Why do advertisers look at detail page views?
- True or false? Amazon Advertising offers solutions for businesses of every size and at any stage.
- Johan is an advertiser at a consumer electronics brand. He wants to understand the impact of his advertising by comparing changes from 30 days before the campaign to 30 days after. Which of the following would help him understand this?
- Myung-dae is an advertiser at a hair care brand. He wants to understand the percentage of first time versus repeat buyers of his brand’s products. Which insight would be best for Myung-dae to review?
- Which of the following is a true statement about retail insights?
- Which of the following metrics would be the strongest indicator of a campaign’s ability to help drive awareness?
- Tiny Feet has their own website. They want to reach their website’s audience with an Amazon campaign. From which source should they transfer their audience?
- What are Subscribe & Save metrics best used for?
- Which of the following best describes advertiser audiences?
- Bai Xue is an advertiser at a basketball manufacturer. She wants to reach an audience that searched for terms relevant to her brand and products. Which Amazon audience could help her reach these shoppers?
- Darius is an advertiser at an office supply company. He wants to reach shoppers that recently viewed detail pages of other products similar to his brand’s offerings. Which audience would you recommend for Darius to leverage in this campaign?
- Hokulani is an advertiser at a designer pottery brand. She recently ran a campaign where her primary goal was to drive purchase for her brand’s clearance on last season’s wooden planters. Which metric would be the best indicator of this campaign’s success in helping drive purchase?
- Which Amazon audience can be used to reach shoppers who recently viewed or purchased items in a specific category or sub-category?
- Which of the following best describes a campaign with a purchase goal?
- True or false? An advertiser who sells products on Amazon could access insights that report on total retail activity for all of their products.
- Charlie wants to generate long-term, new demand for their brand by reaching those who are not currently engaging with the category. What stage of the customer journey should Charlie focus on?
- Janka is an advertiser at a party supply brand. She wants to understand areas such as income range, age range, and marital status of her brand’s shoppers. which insight would be best for Janka to review?
- Which of the following best describes the value of brand halo metrics?
- Advertisers can connect with _______ to drive purchases for their products by engaging audiences that have recently considered products in a given category.
- Brighton is an advertiser selling holiday cookies on Amazon. He wants to reach shoppers who recently viewed or purchased products in the “bakery and dessert gifts” sub-category. Which audience solution will Brighton rely on to achieve this?
- True or false? The only way for advertisers to reach their existing audience in Amazon campaigns is by leveraging an Amazon pixel.
- Tiny Feet has a direct relationship with their audience that signed up for their monthly newsletter. They want to reach this audience with an Amazon campaign promoting a new shoe. Which audience solution should they leverage?
- Ujarak is an advertiser at a magazine company. He wants to reach shoppers who visited the subscription sign-up page, but did not complete their signups. Which type of audience could he use to best reach this audience?
- Ojistah wants to develop a strategy for her brand on Amazon. Which of the following audience solutions would best help her understand how customers currently view and purchase the brand’s products on Amazon?
- Maya’s brand sells products on their own website and wants to reach similar shoppers on Amazon. Which type of audience should Maya select?
- Cora wants to run ads in the Amazon DSP that integrate Amazon customer reviews. Which creative type should she choose?
- Yvonne’s business sells hiking equipment on Amazon. She wants to use Amazon Advertising to reengage customers who have previously visited her website. Which audience solution will Yvonne rely on to achieve this?
- Anita is running Amazon ads with placements on and off Amazon. Which of the following ad types could Anita be using? (Select 2)
- Wilfredo works for an advertising agency and is interested in leveraging Amazon Advertising to reach his audience in an unconventional way. Which solution would be appropriate for this goal?
- True or false? Third-party served ads in Amazon DSP can be used on third-party desktop and mobile sites, third-party apps, third-party video, and Amazon O&O.
- True or false? In-stream video ads do not appear within video content and typically use space reserved for a display ad on a website or app.
- Penny has uploaded an MPEG-4 file in the Amazon DSP to use for her creative. Which of the following creative types is she employing?
- Devin is tasked with a long-term goal of building his brand’s customer base. Which of these ad types can help build brand awareness by featuring a custom headline, logo, and set of products?
- Jasmine wants to understand the impact a campaign had on the perception of her brand. Which of the following should she consult?
- Cristobal is an advertiser at a cold medicine brand. He wants to understand the time of day that shoppers purchase from his brand. Which insight would be best for Cristobal to review?
- A manufacturer of chewing gum recently launched a new spearmint flavor. They’re looking to promote this new flavor to audiences that do not know about their product. Which of the following audiences should they select? (Select 2)
- Atlas is an advertiser at a book publisher. He wants to use display advertising to reach shoppers that recently viewed products in the non-fiction category. Which of the following audiences would be best at helping Atlas drive consideration of books in this category?
- Which inventory is available for Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brands campaigns?
- Which audience solution allows advertisers to reach shoppers that previously visited certain product detail pages on Amazon?
- Tandra is setting up a campaign to drive awareness of her brand’s new booklight. She wants to reach the community of readers on Goodreads. Considering only this information, where should her ads be placed?
- Zoya is an advertiser at a furniture company. She recently ran a campaign where she promoted the brand’s new line of luxury armchairs. She wants to understand how this campaign impacted sales across her brand’s other product lines that were not advertised in this campaign. Which metrics should Zoya look at to understand this?
- Cliff is an advertiser at a luxury bedding company and wants to reach shoppers that recently shopped for related products. Which of the following audiences should he select? (Select 2)
- Which of the following audiences might help Red Eye Coffee, a brand that sells canned coffees, increase consideration for their products? (Select 2)
- Minoru is an advertiser at a consumer packaged goods company. He recently ran a campaign where his primary goal was to drive loyalty for his brand’s lavender scented laundry detergent. Which metric would be the best indicator of this campaign’s success in helping drive loyalty?
- Tamiko is an advertiser at a bowling supply company running a display campaign. She wants to learn more about audiences that share similar attributes to the audiences she is currently reaching through her campaign. What should Tamiko consult to learn more about this?
- HouseWarez is running a campaign to remarket to existing brand customers for cross-selling purposes. What stage of the customer journey is HouseWarez focusing on?
- Which of the following ad types are located within shopping results and promote individual products?
- What value do overlap reports provide advertisers?
- Qismat is an advertiser at a bedding company. He wants to reach shoppers who purchased his brand’s mattress so that he can promote bedding and pillows. Which audience would be best for helping him achieve this goal?
- Onisim wants to use display advertising to reengage shoppers that viewed their product detail page, but did not purchase. Which audience would be best for helping Onisim achieve this goal?
- Which of the following metrics would be the strongest indicator of a campaign’s ability to help drive consideration?
- Which of the following is the Amazon DSP creative type that automatically optimizes based on a selected optimization goal?
- Which of the following are considered advertiser audiences? (Select 2)
- Dreyfus is an advertiser looking to drive purchase for his brand’s products. Which metrics would be best for evaluating his campaign’s purchase goals? (Select 2)
- Terry wants to communicate his brand’s value through storytelling. Which Amazon DSP creative type is most appropriate for this goal?
- Ha Yoon is an advertiser at a cold brew coffee manufacturer. Which audience would be best for her to use to reach these shoppers on Amazon that her brand already has a direct relationship with off Amazon?
- Which measurement solution allows advertisers to understand overall shopping activity on Amazon before, during, and after advertising campaigns?
- A car insurance company recently ran an awareness campaign on Amazon promoting a new insurance bundle. The company does not sell on Amazon. Which of the following insights could be available to them? (Select 3)