Become a Mailchimp Email Marketing Certified Expert
Download and follow our Mailchimp Email Marketing Certification Study Guide, when you take the exam. If you follow our study guidelines, then you do not need to check your knowledge. In our PDF answer sheet file, you will find all the questions and answers.
You will receive a Mailchimp Email Marketing certification badge after completing the assessment and you can also download the certification in a PDF format.
Our Exam-Taking Service:
If you are too busy or do not have enough time to take the Mailchimp Email Marketing Certification Exam, you can Hire Us to take and pass this exam. We will take the exam in your interest to get the testament. It would be great if you get in touch with us for more exams and costs and other information.
Benefits of Having Our Certification Answers Sheet:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & effort.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts at the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Let us know first if you don’t pass the certification exam. We will send an updated answer guide within 48 Hours because Amazon Team can change their Question set at any time.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
Some Updated Questions:
- Before you start actively building your detailed email design, what are the step/s that you should always complete?
- How can data be brought into the Mailchimp platform?
- Which of the following has been shown to boost email open rates?
- What percentage of all emails are opened on mobile devices?
- Which of the following are considered best practices for using images in your emails?
- Which of the following is an example of something you want to avoid when building your CTA?
- When is a good time to start putting together your testing plan?
- True or False. The Mailchimp term for “click to open rate (CTOR)” is “clicks per unique open.”
- When using A/B and multivariate testing, which email element will require the most effort to test?
- What is Omnivore?
- What are 2 ways to avoid spam traps?
- True or False: Both hard and soft bounces influence your IP score.
- First, Eliza wants to make sure her audience is up to date. What might she do to accomplish this?
- Eliza has focused her multichannel campaign objective to target customers who attend her classes most frequently. Before she starts to build her emails, what should she do?
- Knowing that it is important to have a testing plan in place, Eliza is thinking through the metrics that she should focus most on. Given her campaign objective (to get people to download and try out her app), which two would make the most sense?
- It’s time to start building that email! What call to action follows best practices and would be most effective to encourage her frequent pilates students to try out her new app?
- Liam’s interest in growing sales from his younger customer segment prompts him to think about gathering more data from this audience. In a survey to existing subscribers he includes additional drop-down questions about how often they wear ties and what age range they are in. This type of data source can be described as a/an:
- Liam sends an email campaign to repeat customers and finds great email engagement but no resulting purchases. Using this information, what could be effective options to incentivize customers to make purchases when sending similar campaigns in the future?
- Liam wants to test the effectiveness of two different emails to improve his emails geared towards a younger audience. He only has a smaller sized audience for this, so will need to consider how he tests. Liam recommends testing with the first 15% of his audience, and then using the results to decide the email that is sent to the remaining 85%.
- Liam notices that a lot of younger customers aren’t opening his emails. As a result, he wants to focus more on improving his open rates. As he builds his email, he should spend more time on the elements that will contribute to an open rate. What two email elements should he focus on most?
- Liam is interested in learning more about his customers’ behavior during the analysis of his recent campaign where he added a lot more copy and images than he used to. He wants specifically to see how people are interacting with the email content. What tool would help him most?
- Classify each of the following examples as either a simple or complex segment.
- Classify the following examples as requiring either behavior-based or campaign-based emails.
- Match the testing metric to the most relevant campaign objective.
- After launching her email campaign, Eliza is interested to see how it’s performing – and while the good news is that her click-through rates are sky high, her clicks per unique open are much lower than expected. Group the following email elements based on what she’s doing well and what she may need to check.