Become a Google Ads Search Certified Expert
This test examines how well you can create Google Search campaigns and optimize them for conversions or other metrics based on your goals. It tests your use of Google Ad tools, like Smart Bidding and Audience Solutions.
Download and follow our Google Ads Search Certification Study Guide, when you take the exam. If you follow our study guidelines, then you do not need to check your knowledge by using Google’s practice tests in Google Skillshop. In our PDF answer sheet file, you will find all the questions and answers.
You will receive a Google Ads search certification badge after completing the assessment and you can also download the certification in a PDF format.
Our Exam Taking Service:
If you are too busy or do not have enough time for taking the Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers 2022, then you can Hire Us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam in the interest of you to get the testament. It would be great if you get in touch with us for more exams and costs and other information.
Benefits of Having Our Certification Answers Sheet:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & effort.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts at the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers.
- Let us know first if you don’t pass the Google Ads search advertising exam. We will send an updated answer guide within 24 Hours because Google Team can change their Question set at any time.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- If you have any doubt, please read our FAQ first.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
Some questions example of Search Advertising Exam Answers:
- A golf enthusiast regularly watches instructional videos about golf, has recently searched for the best golf clubs on Google.com, and has researched golf courses on Google Maps.
Which type of Search Audience solution would best reach this individual?
- A water-sports company specializes in custom-made watercrafts and accessories. Their marketing manager decides to use the broad-match keyword, “boat.” The manager then adds “paddle” as a broad-match modifier.
Which two searches may prompt the marketing manager’s ad? (Choose two.)
- Ad extensions assist in providing users with which two things they want from their search experience? (Choose two.)
- After running a Google Search Ads campaign for several months, Meredith notices sales of her advertised products are starting to lag. She checks her Google Ads Recommendations page and notices that her campaign’s optimization score is 22%.
What does this score tell Meredith about her Google Search Ads campaign?
- Alex has started a Google Search campaign designed to promote his online motorcycle accessories store. His store focuses on custom helmets.
How might Google Search Ads provide value to Alex?
- An advertising executive takes over a Google Search ads campaign. On his Google Ads Recommendations page he notes that the campaign’s optimization score is 40%.
What does this score indicate?
- As a digital strategist, Jared wants to add something extra to his ads to give users more incentive to click and convert. He’s considering using the two optional field paths in the URL component of the ad, but needs to be certain his messaging will fit.
How many total characters can he use in each of these optional paths?
- As an advertiser, creating your first text ad in Google Ads is a simple five-step process.
Arrange the five steps in order, with the first step on top.
Buy From Gumroad: Google Ads Search Certification Exam Answers 2022