Become a Twitter Cross-Border Advertising Certified Expert
Earn the Twitter Cross-Border Advertising by scoring 80% or higher on the Twitter Cross-Border Advertising Assessment.
Download and follow our Badge Course, when you take the exam. In our PDF answer sheet file, you will find all the questions and answers.
After completing the assessment, you will receive a Twitter Cross-Border Advertising certification badge and you can also download the certificate in PDF format.
Our Exam Taking Service:
If you are too busy or do not have enough time for taking the Twitter Cross-Border Advertising Certification Exam then you can Hire Us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam in the interest of you to get the testament. It would be great if you get in touch with us for more exams and costs and other information.
Twitter Cross-Border Advertising Answer Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & effort.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts at the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
Some Updated Questions:
- You are a first-time Twitter advertiser with a highly restricted budget. Which bid type should you choose?
- You want to promote your citrus flavored sports drink to a wider International audience on Twitter. Choose the creative best practices you can apply in your video ads.
- You are the CEO of a tech startup. You are uncertain about your target audience. You want to run a reach campaign on Twitter to promote your new time management app. You SHOULD do ALL of these things EXCEPT.
- Which campaign objective can help your brand connect with 200+ premium publishers that align with your audience’s interests?
- Which one is NOT a reason for creative localization?
- What are the three steps for success in cross-border advertising?
- You are a content creator who creates funny videos. You want to launch a campaign on Twitter to gain more followers in Australia. Please select all the correct strategies for your campaign.
- What are the three simple rules of creative best practices?
- You’re a food delivery service app, and you want to let your users know about a new “30 minutes or less” premium feature you’re launching in your app. Which campaign objective should you choose?
- What are the three levels of your campaign structure?
- You are an International sportswear brand. You want to launch your campaign in several different English-speaking countries (America, UK, Australia, Canada, New Zealand) to promote your new line of sneakers. Please select all the correct strategies for your campaign.
- In the @FootballManager example, how did @SIgames drive awareness across Europe to promote #FM21ReleaseDay?
- You’re an experienced advertiser who knows how much you’re looking to pay per billable engagement at scale. Which bid type should you choose?
- Why do you need creative asset optimizations when advertising on Twitter?
- You want to expand your skincare brand to the markets in Germany and Austria. Currently, you only have the English version of your Twitter ad creatives. Select the right approaches to translate your English Creatives to German.
- What are the benefits of frequency caps?
- What are the three categories for objective-based campaigns on Twitter?
- You’re about to launch your product in a new market and you want people to sign up for email updates by filling out a form on your site. Which Twitter campaign objective would help you accomplish this?
- You’re launching a new restaurant franchise in a new market and you want to increase overall awareness of your brand. Which objective would be best suited for your campaign?
- You’re a French clothing brand, you want to connect with your audience in America and invite them to a join conversation on this season’s color palettes. Which Twitter campaign objective would help you accomplish this?
- What are the benefits of having different ad groups in your ad campaign?
- What makes influential people on Twitter different from those on other platforms?
- Your brand invented a new vegan burger. Your marketing team created a video ad targeting the audience in France. You want to direct your audience to your website to make the purchase. Please select all the correct strategies for your campaign.
- Which of the following statements is correct?
- Your game company is running a video ad to promote your new RPG game in the Japanese market. Your marketing team found that this game is most popular among teenage boys who are interested in Shōnen manga and anime. What are your targeting criteria?
- You’re launching a product in a new market. The goal of your campaign is to drive consideration in hopes that people on Twitter will purchase your product. What type of campaign would be best suited to help you achieve your goal?
- Which one is NOT one of the features of Ad composer
- You are an American fashion brand that aims to expand to the French market. You created a French video ad to promote your new business casual design to young professional women between 20 to 40 years old. What are your targeting criteria?