Become an Affiliate and Partnerships Industry – Associate Certified Expert
Download and follow our Affiliate and Partnerships Industry – Associate Certification Study Guide, when you take the exam. If you follow our study guidelines, then you do not need to check your knowledge. In our PDF answer sheet file, you will find all the questions and answers.
You will receive an Affiliate and Partnerships Industry – Associate certification badge after completing the assessment and you can also download the certification in a PDF format.
Our Exam-Taking Service:
If you are too busy or do not have enough time to take the Affiliate and Partnerships Industry – Associate Certification Exam, you can Hire Us to take and pass this exam. We will take the exam in your interest to get the testament. It would be great if you get in touch with us for more exams and costs and other information.
Benefits of Having Our Certification Answers Sheet:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & effort.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts at the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Let us know first if you don’t pass the certification exam. We will send an updated answer guide within 48 Hours because Partnerships Experience Team can change their Question set at any time.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
Some Updated Questions:
- Publishers are solely responsible for ensuring that trademark fraud does not take place. Is this statement true or false?
- Which of the following are reasons that trademark alerts are important?
- Partners can bid on a brand’s trademarked keywords even if they don’t have the necessary permission from the brand. Is this statement true or false?
- Which party should benefit the most as a result of media planning negotiations?
- A setup fee is also commonly referred to as a(n) ___________ fee?
- Brands need to finalize the ______ before initiating the media buying process to ensure that placements match up with any seasonal or brand-specific events.
- What can a media buy can also be referred to as?
- In media buying, RFP stands for __________________.
- Which of the following is the correct formula for conversion rate?
- Which of the following is the correct formula for AOV?
- Which of the following is the formula that you would use to calculate incremental revenue lift?
- What are important things to evaluate when analyzing an affiliate marketing program’s performance?
- Reversals can be submitted at any time. Is this statement true or false?
- How do we know that a particular affiliate drove a sale?
- Which of the following are the main tracking components to understand?
- Small pieces of data that are stored on a user’s device via their browser are called _______.
- Which of the following represents a file of all products sold and their characteristics?
- The public-facing commission rate that a program manager offers before negotiations is known as the ___________ commission rate.
- What should a brand consider when setting its baseline commission rate?
- Revenue is part of the KPI calculation for all of the following metrics, with the exception of ___________.
- Which of the following is not a recommended step when assessing competitors’ affiliate programs?
- Which of the following can a brand use to discover new partners?
- Which type of publisher business model does Rakuten (https://www.rakuten.com/) primarily fall under?
- Brands should prioritize setting up their Marketplace Profile as it is the first thing a partner will see when a brand invites them to join a program. Is this statement true or false?
- Which of the following types of foundational affiliates provide cashback to the user as a reward for shopping through their site?
- Which of the following incentives is most commonly given to a loyalty publisher in exchange for an increase in the cashback reward to the customer?
- What are the drawbacks of working with influencers?
- Why is it beneficial for a brand to offer unique promo codes to partners?
- A program one-sheet should include all but which of the following?
- All of the following are tactics that brands can use to incentivize stronger performance from their partners, except ___________.
- Which of the following is not an affiliate partnership business model? Select the correct answer.
- Open Rate is a KPI that evaluates the following kind of placement:
- Which of the following is the correct formula for ROAS?
- What type of data shows a list of individual actions or transactions?
- Which of the following is an example of a content placement?
- Which of the following are methods of data capture?
- Which of the following is a traditional or foundational affiliate?
- Which kind of partner would brands most likely choose to drive app downloads?
- What formula is used to calculate incremental revenue lift
- Select the three main types of performance fraud
- Lead generating fraud is sourced from malicious affiliates that collect brand payouts for producing fake leads or conversion events