Become a Twitter Performance Fundamentals Badge Certified Expert
Earn the Twitter Performance Fundamentals Badge by scoring 80% or higher on the Twitter Performance Fundamentals Badge Assessment.
Download and follow our Badge Course, when you take the exam. In our PDF answer sheet file, you will find all the questions and answers.
After completing the assessment, you will receive a Twitter Performance Fundamentals Badge certification badge and you can also download the certificate in PDF format.
Our Exam Taking Service:
If you are too busy or do not have enough time for taking the Twitter Performance Fundamentals Badge Certification Exam then you can Hire Us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam in the interest of you to get the testament. It would be great if you get in touch with us for more exams and costs and other information.
Twitter Performance Fundamentals Badge Answer Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & effort.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts at the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
Some Updated Questions:
- What are the two options for verifying your website tag? (select two)
- Match the following attribution types to their correct definition.
- Performance advertising on Twitter refers to digital ads that ask someone to:
- Where would you see an option to break out conversions by conversion event name?
- Creating several conversion events of the same conversion type can lead to:
- True or False. Although a Twitter tag is a Twitter solution, it utilizes partner-provided cookie tracking.
- Why is measurement such a critical component of performance advertising?
- Twitter has a direct integration with which partner-provided measurement tool?
- Since 2012, the amount of time spent browsing the internet on a mobile device has increased by over
- Twitter’s App Re-engagement ads focus on:
- _______________ refers to when someone on Twitter sees your Promoted Tweet and does not engage with it, but later visits your website and converts.
- _______________ is a single code snippet placed across your entire website to track multiple site actions or conversions.
- Most advertisers give click-through attribution credit; only some of them give:
- What allows you to measure site visits without using cookies?
- When verifying a website tag in Twitter Ads Manager, what are the three possible statuses you might encounter? (select all that apply)
- What are the two types of Twitter Website Tags? (select two)
- What are the website actions you can track using conversion tracking?
- Setting up mobile app conversion tracking with one of our partners allows you to: (select all that apply)
- What percentage of people on Twitter have made a mobile purchase within the last month?
- App measurement is typically done via:
- True or False. With App Install Ads, you have access to all Twitter social targeting and demographic targeting to find the right audience for your campaign.
- What is an App Install Ad?
- App Re-engagement campaigns help you: (select all that apply)
- Using a ___________ enables you to track user conversions and tie them back to ad campaigns on Twitter.
- _________ lets you run your ads across Managed Publisher MoPub inventory for premium apps.
- For Website clicks campaigns, better performance is seen when the __________ is used for targeting.
- ________ collect, organize, and standardize app data to deliver a uniform assessment of campaign performance metrics.
- To set up a Mobile App Promotion campaign, you will need to:
- On average, how many people abandon an app after just one session?
- What is Marketing Mix Modeling?
- When an advertiser has different measurement sources, each with slightly different definitions for attributing actions to advertising, the result can be:
- What bidding strategy do Website Clicks campaigns use?
- When setting up your Website Clicks campaign in Ads Manager, which Ad Group goal is recommended?
- Performance advertisers care about:
- A _______________ is created when the Twitter website tag has collected over 100 IDs of visitors from Twitter users.
- What are the three bidding options available when creating a Website Clicks campaign in Ads Manager? (select three)
- What should you do if your conversion events aren’t showing as tracking?
- What are the two ways you can buy an App Installs campaign on Twitter? (select two)
- Where can people see your performance ad campaigns on Twitter? (select all that apply)
- What percentage of people access Twitter via mobile?
- App Re-engagement campaigns target your ________ to drive even more conversions and loyalty.
- There are two main ways performance advertisers measure on Twitter: (select two)
- The allowable period between when someone viewed or clicked your ad and took action is called the:
- The Twitter Ads system completes conversion attribution on your conversions based on:
- Once you’ve set up a website tag, reporting for website conversion tracking is available in the _____________ within Twitter Ads Manager.
- What are Twitter’s current performance advertising solutions? (select all that apply)
- When __________ bidding is selected, your campaign will auto-optimize your bids to achieve a daily average cost per link click that meets or beats your target.
- In Twitter Ads Manager’s performance dashboard, what are the values listed in the results columns tied to?
- What is a post-engagement attribution window?
- Where can you locate the DCM server to server solution?
- ___________ allow you to further define your App Activity Custom Audience based on the frequency and recency of user actions.
- Which ad formats can be used in Twitter’s performance ad campaigns? (select all that apply)
- _________ is critical to performance-focused advertisers because they need to prove their advertising drives results.
- For App Re-engagement campaigns, we recommend targeting:
- True or False. With Website Clicks campaigns, you have access to all Twitter social and demographic targeting.
- What does AMM stand for?
- What are the two things you must do before creating an App Installs campaign? (select two)
- What are the two types of attribution windows you can set for your campaign? (select two)
- _________ are clickable images or videos that drive users directly to your website.
- Conversion tracking for websites allows you to track:
- When launching a new campaign, what is the period of time during which our systems try to find the best users for your ads? It typically lasts 3-5 days.
- For apps to collate, organize, and standardize their data and deliver uniform metrics, you must integrate with a ________________.
- When you log into Twitter Ads Manager, what is the default view?
- _________ are created automatically when you link your app events with Twitter through your mobile measurement provider.