Become a Mailchimp Email Automations Certified Expert
Download and follow our Mailchimp Email Automations Certification Study Guide, when you take the exam. If you follow our study guidelines, then you do not need to check your knowledge. In our PDF answer sheet file, you will find all the questions and answers.
You will receive a Mailchimp Email Automations certification badge after completing the assessment and you can also download the certification in a PDF format.
Our Exam-Taking Service:
If you are too busy or do not have enough time to take the Mailchimp Email Automations Certification Exam, you can Hire Us to take and pass this exam. We will take the exam in your interest to get the testament. It would be great if you get in touch with us for more exams and costs and other information.
Benefits of Having Our Certification Answers Sheet:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & effort.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts at the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Let us know first if you don’t pass the certification exam. We will send an updated answer guide within 48 Hours because Amazon Team can change their Question set at any time.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
Some Updated Questions:
- Fill in the blank: With Customer Journeys from Mailchimp, you can build automated journeys that help you create ________________.
- In what ways can Mailchimp’s Customer Journeys help your business? Select 2 Correct Responses
- What are the benefits of pre-built journeys in Mailchimp’s Customer Journeys? Select 3 Correct Responses
- What is a starting point?
- Fill in the blank: Behind the scenes, customer journeys can help you create workflow efficiencies by ________________.
- What is an example of an activity-based starting point? Select 2 Correct Responses
- What is an example of an event-based starting point? Select 2 Correct Responses
- True or false: Event-based starting points focus only on recurring dates, like birthdays, holidays, or the anniversary of the date that a contact first signed up for your service.
- Fill in the blank: Mailchimp’s Marketing API lets you create ________________ powered by ________________ that is/are important and relevant to your business.
- How might you use rules and actions in a customer journey to build a strong welcome series? Select 2 Correct Responses
- Fill in the blank: A ________________ rule requires that a contact stays at a journey point until they trigger the next point in their journey via a specific action. With a ________________, contacts can’t continue down a path for a period of time that you choose.
- How could you use an If / Else branch in a customer journey to build a strong post-purchase campaign?
- What is one of the key benefits of the add or remove tag action in Mailchimp’s Customer Journeys?
- True or false: With the send email action in Mailchimp’s Customer Journeys, you can build an email using a previous campaign as a template, or create your email from scratch by selecting a new template. Regardless of how you build your email, you’ll never have to leave the Customer Journey workflow.
- One of your clients wants to try building a customer journey on their own. What are some features you might highlight to emphasize how easy to use the Customer Journey builder is? Select 3 Correct Responses
- True or false: To help you develop more complex customer journeys, Mailchimp’s Marketing API can collect information from your site or app regarding your contacts’ activity and pass that information along to Mailchimp. In addition to general contact information, the API allows for the collection of two very specific types of information, through the Tags and Events endpoints.
- How can the Tags endpoint help you build more personalized customer journeys? Select 2 Correct Responses
- How can the Events endpoint help you build more personalized customer journeys? Select 2 Correct Responses
- True or false: Because customer journeys allow you to add or remove tags from contacts at every step within a journey, you can: learn more about your contacts, more accurately segment your contacts via tagging, and improve your user segmentation.
- Fill in the blank: The first step in Mailchimp’s 3-step framework to develop an email automations strategy is “Identify the key ________________ that support your business goals.”
- Where should you go in your Mailchimp account if you want to build a single-step email automation instead of a customer journey? Select 2 Correct Responses
- Reminding a customer to complete a purchase after abandoning their cart is an example of which type of email automation?
- When helping a client build a series of automations or customer journeys, it’s important to prioritize the automations you first build. What 3 factors should most impact how you prioritize your automations? Select 3 Correct Responses
- For an email automation to be successful, it must be: Select 3 Correct Responses
- Both business objectives and marketing objectives are essential to every campaign. Classify each of the following examples of measurement as either business objectives or marketing objectives: (Drag and drop the types of objectives listed below to match them to the correct examples.)
- Fill in the blank: When considering the logic behind branching points, there are 2 core concepts to understand: ________________ and ________________.
- In order to keep your campaigns successful over time, it’s important to analyze and refine your automations to improve their performance. What are 3 ways you can analyze the success of your automations? Select 3 Correct Responses
- Jacob, a digital entrepreneur, is launching a second app and wants to build a customer journey announcing the new app to all of his contacts. As part of his customer journey, he’d like to send a follow-up message to anyone that doesn’t open his first email after one week. Jacob’s almost finished building his customer journey—he just needs to add a final action to the Yes and No paths in his If / Else branch. Before he continues, he wants you to review his current customer journey. Looking over the image below, are there any immediate changes he should make to the journey he’s built so far? If so, what?
- Jacob has added an email to the No path on his If / Else branch. What should he consider adding to the Yes path?
- A week has passed since Jacob launched his customer journey and he wants to see how things are going. What would you tell him to help him track the results of his customer journey? Select 2 Correct Responses