- When you have reason to believe that the client doesn’t care about the tasks
- When you know that you can earn a larger commission by leaving a few tasks unfinished
- When the log is completely outdated, seems to be from a different project, and does not reflect any of the tasks you would expect to be assigned by the strategist and supervisory committee
- When you are bored with the website’s UX design and want to hire a new UX designer
- You should never leave tasks unassigned. If you think something is incorrect, clarify it with the strategist and supervisory committee before proceeding to modify or ignore it.
[100% Pass & Money Back Guarantee]