- When you have reason to believe that the client doesn’t care about the tasks
- When you know that you can earn a larger commission by leaving a few tasks unfinished
- When the log is completely outdated, seems to be from a different project, and does not reflect any of the tasks you would expect to be assigned by the strategist and supervisory committee
- When you are bored with the website’s UX design and want to hire a new UX designer
- You should never leave tasks unassigned. If you think something is incorrect, clarify it with the strategist and supervisory committee before proceeding to modify or ignore it.
Download HubSpot CMS Hub Implementation Certification Answers
[100% Pass & Money Back Guarantee]