- Determine any SEO limitations with the DNS and turn off the DNS
- Verify all redirects, files, and tags
- Remove temporary website blocks from pre-migration stage, such as robots.txt (where applicable).
- Select a low traffic time window for launch
- B, C, and D are best practices in the CMS migration launch phase
- None of these are best practices in the launch phase, but only in the post-migration phase.
Download HubSpot CMS Hub Implementation Certification Answers
[100% Pass & Money Back Guarantee]