Google AdWords Search Certification Exam Answers – Questions & Correct Answers [100% Pass & Money Back Guarantee]
Your client’s product costs US$50 to produce, and it sells for US$150. She’s sold 10 units and spent US$700 on her AdWords campaign. How would you calculate her return on investment (ROI) to help her understand the benefit of using AdWords?
- [US$1500 (revenue) – 10 (number of products sold)] / US$1200 (cost + AdWords spend)
- US$1500 (revenue) / US$1200 (cost + AdWords spend)
- [US$1500 (revenue) – US$1200 (cost + AdWords spend)] / US$1200 (cost + AdWords spend)
- [US$150 (sales price) – US$1500 (cost)] / US$700 (AdWords spend)
Our Exam Taking Service:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Google AdWords Search Advertising Certification exam, then you can Hire Us to take, and we will pass this exam for you. We will take the Search Advertising Assessment on behalf of you. It would be better if you get in touch with us for more exam details and cost and other information.
Google AdWords Search Advertising Answer sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the question and answer were gathered from many attempts of the exam.