- Once every month, audit project progress to ensure both quality and alignment with goals isn’t compromised.
- Once per quarter, evaluate whether available resources are being used efficiently.
- Ensure all functionality (including integrations with CRMs, billing, or other client systems) have undergone basic setup, but leave the heavy lifting for your client.
- You can increase your client’s monetary investment in the implementation.
- None of the options above are quality assurance benefits of building a Marketing Hub implementation plan.
Download HubSpot Marketing Hub Implementation Certification Answers
[100% Pass & Money Back Guarantee]