- Be careful to avoid touching, delete, or “cleaning” testing pages or developer assets created during the process
- Make sure that modules are built for technical users to easily use, and make sure non-technical users do not have access to making any edits
- Analyze which pillar pages and content themes perform better with your strategist’s guidance, and prioritize.
- Use intuitive naming conventions for all assets.
- C and D are steps in the pre-migration content audit phase
Download HubSpot CMS Hub Implementation Certification Answers
[100% Pass & Money Back Guarantee]