Google Ads Fundamentals Exam Answer – All Questions With Correct Answer [100% Pass & Money Back Guarantee]
When creating a keyword list using broad match, why should you leave out misspellings and plural forms of keywords?
- Broad match only includes the exact words and phrases a user searches for
- AdWords can automatically include these variations for you
- AdWords only shows an ad for keywords with proper spelling and plural forms
- Your keyword list would be disapproved based on Google’s advertising policies
Our Exam Taking Service:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Google AdWords Fundamentals exam then you can Hire Us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam in the interest of you to get the testament. It would be great if you get in touch with us for more exam and cost and other information.
Note: Now it’s available on Google Academy for Ads. Google changed this exam on 17th January 2018.
Google AdWords Fundamentals Answer sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the question and answer were gathered from many attempts of the exam.