Google Video Exam Answers – Questions & Correct Answers [100% Pass & Money Back Guarantee]
What’s the difference between cost-per-click (CPC) bidding and cost-per-view (CPV) bidding?
- The advertiser pays for an impression with CPC bidding, and pays when someone watches at least 5 seconds of the ad with CPV bidding
- The advertiser pays for a click on an ad with CPC bidding, and pays when someone engages with the content — for example by clicking clicking a call to action or watching the first 30 seconds of the ad — with CPV bidding
- The advertiser pays for a click on her YouTube channel with CPC bidding, and pays for a conversion with CPV bidding
- The advertiser pays for a click that brings someone to her website with CPC bidding, and pays when there’s an impression with CPV bidding
Our Exam Taking Service:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Google Video Certification exam then you can Hire Us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam in the interest of you to get the testament. It would be great if you get in touch with us for more exam and cost and other information.
Google Video Advertising Answer sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the question and answer were gathered from many attempts of the exam.