SEMrush SEO Toolkit Certification Exam Answers – Questions & Correct Answers [100% Pass & Money Back Guarantee]
What is the point of the ‘Traffic Cost’ metric in the SEMrush Organic Research Positions Report? What does this metric mean?
- Traffic cost is an estimation of how much it would cost to bid on organic keywords through Google Ads
- Traffic cost is an amount of money made with Google AdSense
- Traffic cost is a value entered by a user
- Actually, this screenshot is taken from the Paid Search Positions Report
- Traffic cost is an estimation of the budget for a Google AdSense campaign