HubSpot Sales Software Certification Exam Answers – Questions & Correct Answers [100% Pass & Money Back Guarantee]
True or false? If a lead flow only asks for a visitor’s email address, that’s enough information to create a useful record in the CRM.
- True. If a person provides an email address, you’ll be able to send them an email to ask for more information. This is also a good opportunity to find out what products they’re interested in and attempt to make a sale.
- False. An email address without a name is meaningless. At a minimum, your lead flows should collect name and email.
- False. Lead flows should collect as much information as possible about a visitor. You should have a goal of having 5 to 10 fields in each lead flow.
- True. An email address is enough information for the CRM to create a contact record where you’ll be able to see a full history of the pages that the visitor has viewed on your website. The CRM may also be able to find company information about the person and create a company record based on their email domain.
Our Exam Taking Service:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the HubSpot Sales Software Certification exam, then you can Hire Us to take, and we will pass this exam for you. We will take the HubSpot Sales Software Exam on behalf of you. It would be better if you get in touch with us for more exam details, cost and other information.
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the question and answer were gathered from many attempts of the exam.