Google AdWords Display Certification Exam Answers – Questions & Correct Answers [100% Pass & Money Back Guarantee]
Someone browsing the Internet sees an AdWords display ad for laptop computers on a Display Network site, but doesn’t click on it. Two weeks later, she’s interested in buying a laptop and decides to visit the site from the ad. She finds the site by doing a Google search, goes directly to it, and buys a laptop. In this scenario, view–through conversions would be valuable for the advertiser because it could:
- track the number of people who saw the ad but didn’t convert
- measure the number of potential clicks associated with ad impressions
- track the IP addresses of people who saw the ad
- measure the number of conversions associated with ad impressions
Our Exam Taking Service:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Google AdWords Display Certification exam then you can Hire Us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam in the interest of you to get the testament. It would be great if you get in touch with us for more exam and cost and other information.
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the question and answer were gathered from many attempts of the exam.