Google Ads Fundamentals Exam Answer – All Questions With Correct Answer [100% Pass & Money Back Guarantee]
An advertiser looking to drive conversions is using manual cost–per–click (CPC) bidding. Which factor should be most important for this advertiser when deciding keyword bids?
- The profit derived from a paid click
- The bids of the next closest advertiser
- The Quality Score of the keyword
- The average profit per conversion
Our Exam Taking Service:
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Google AdWords Fundamentals exam then you can Hire Us to take and pass this exam for you. We will take the exam in the interest of you to get the testament. It would be great if you get in touch with us for more exam and cost and other information.
Note: Now it’s available on Google Academy for Ads. Google changed this exam on 17th January 2018.
Google AdWords Fundamentals Answer sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the question and answer were gathered from many attempts of the exam.