- The ad may serve regardless of the misspelling.
- The ad will not serve due to a negative match.
- The ad will definitely serve.
- The ad will not serve due to the misspelling.
Category: Amazon Sponsored Ads Foundations Exam Answers
Which best defines a parent ASIN?
- An ASIN under which all of a seller/vendor’s ASINs are grouped.
- An ASIN under which multiple variations of the product are grouped.
- An ASIN under which all products within a category are grouped.
- The first ASIN created in a category.
True or false? Cancelled orders are not included in sales attribution metrics.
Amazon may adjust a bid in real time up to 100% when an ad may be more likely to convert to a sale, and lower a bid when less likely to convert to a sale. What is this describing?
- fixed bids
- automated bidding
- dynamic bids – up and down
- dynamic bids- down only
Which of the following automatic targeting options would show your ad to shoppers who view the detail pages of products similar to yours?
- loose match
- close match
Where will a customer be directed after clicking on a product featured in a Sponsored Brands ad?
- The brand’s webpage
- The product detail page for that product
- The brand’s campaign landing page
- The brand’s Store
True or false? If an advertiser’s goal is sales efficiency, they should decrease bids on keywords with high ACOS.
If an advertiser’s goal is for campaign efficiency, which ASINs should they avoid using? (Select 2)
- ASINs that have low sales
- ASINs with 5 star reviews
- Best-selling ASINs
- ASINs with 2 star reviews
Garmend used their advertised product report and found several ASINs with much higher ACOS than the rest of their products. What can they do to help lower the overall ACOS for the campaign?
- increase visibility by adding more keywords
- remove the underperforming ASINs from their campaign
- increase bids on high-performing keywords
- increase visibility by adding ASINs to the campaign
Miguel is a seller who wants to drive sales for a line of weedwackers with a headline that reads, “Good gifts for mom.” Which sponsored ad could they use? Select All Correct Responses.
- Sponsored Brands
- Sponsored Products