Category: Amazon DSP Advanced Exam Answer
Select all settings you must adjust when setting up a private marketplace deal in Amazon DSP.
- Supply source
- Preferred deal vs. private deal
- Fixed vs. floor price
- Seat ID
Is it a best practice to select multiple private marketplace deals on the same line item?
• No. You should separate deals into their own line items. Deals can have varying floors which can require customized settings for each line item.
• Yes. You should group all deals into a single line since it saves time.
• Yes. Amazon DSP will know the specific bid settings for the various deals running on the same line item.
What advertiser insights can you use to build lookalike audiences?
- DMP-transferred audiences or advertiser hashed-customer list
- All of these
- Pixel seed audiences
- Amazon Advertising tag remarketing audiences
Which of the following are short commands or shortcuts for commands passed to Amazon DSP to enhance ad line and creative monitoring capabilities externally, without the need to generate multiple third-party tag sets.
- Click tags
- Server-to-server integrations
- Impression tags
- Creative macros
You can securely transfer audiences from third-party insight providers (DMPs, etc.) to Amazon DSP via Amazon’s Advertiser Audiences. Which of the following statements is true?
- Amazon Ads can generate impression forecasts against newly-transferred audiences after 14 days.
- The audiences are automatically updated daily.
- DMP audiences will appear in the Amazon DSP within 48 hours and can be immediately applied to campaigns.
- Newly-transferred DMP audiences will populate in your overlap report after 7 days.