Category: Amazon DSP Advanced Exam Answer
Creative macros can be used to allow third-parties to view metrics to provide greater visibility into third-party creatives served through Amazon DSP.
You can download campaign settings and upload modifications via bulksheets in either your advertiser or order view.
Which of the following are reasons your private marketplace deal may not be bidding?
- The line item has already reached its frequency cap for that user, therefore the line item is not considered.
- The geo location of the line item overlaps with the location properties of the request.
- The Amazon Ads viewability threshold set for the line item did not meet the estimated viewability score of the request, therefore the line item is not considered.
- The order has already reached its frequency cap for that user, therefore the line item is not considered.
When you’re creating a simple pixel in Amazon DSP, which of the following is true?
- You will need to create both remarketing and lookalike audiences separately in the audiences tab of Amazon DSP.
- To create a remarketing audience based on pixel exposure, go into the audiences tab of Amazon DSP.
- You can create a remarketing audience at the same time as you create the pixel through the pixels tab of Amazon DSP.
Bulksheets are recommended to manage:
- None of these
- Campaign optimizations
- Campaign creation
You can append a third-party tags to a mobile Amazon Ads owned and operated creative to enable you to pull viewability reporting in the third-party’s portal.
When using Amazon Advertising tag (AAt), you must install event code on each page of your website where the user action takes place or use a tag manager to ensure AAt is placed on each page.
Bulksheets are which file format?
Amazon Garage, Twitch, Whole Foods Market, and Amazon Fresh stores are examples of which type of audience?
- Custom audiences
- Standard audiences
- Channel-based audiences
- None of these