Category: Amazon DSP Advanced Exam Answer
Which of the below scenarios is correct based on the below shopper journey for ads served in Amazon DSP?
- July 3rd: Desktop display ad view –>
- July 24th: Mobile display ad click –>
- July 25th: Video ad view –>
- July 30th: Purchase made
- July 3rd desktop display ad view receives credit in Amazon DSP reporting.
- All interactions will receive credit in Amazon DSP reporting.
- July 24th mobile display ad click receives credit in Amazon DSP reporting.
- July 25th video ad view receives credit in Amazon DSP reporting.
Which of the following is an insight that is collected through Amazon DSP’s Amazon Advertising tag (AAt) solution?
- Tag-specific insights
- Anything present in HTTP headers
- Advertiser-defined insights
- All of these
Which type of Amazon audience segment should you use when trying to drive sales of a new product?
- Lifestyle audiences
- In-market audiences
- Interest-based audiences
- Life event audiences
You can set up a private marketplace deal manually or through an API.
For your campaign to receive credit for conversions, you must associate the appropriate ASINs or pixels to your campaign in order settings.
All lines in an order are opted into budget optimization, but the most efficient line has the lowest allocated budget. What is an optimization you could make to help allocate more budget to that top-performing line?
- Remove the lowest performing audiences on the top-performing line.
- Increase the base bid on the top-performing line.
- Decrease the base bid on the top-performing line.
- Tighten frequency from “3 per 1 day” to “1 per 1 day” on the top-performing line.
Ads are only eligible for conversions if users have either clicked or viewed the ads.
Your order is running the “While spending full budget, maximize performance” bid strategy and opted into “bid optimization models.” The lines in your order start under-pacing. This will most likely cause which of the following?
- The Amazon DSP will increase submitted bids for most impressions.
- The Amazon DSP will increase the model-predicted action for most impressions.
- The Amazon DSP will decrease the model-predicated action for most impressions.
- The Amazon DSP will decrease submitted bids for most impressions.
Simple pixels can capture attributes such as page type and purchase value, which Amazon Advertising tags (AAt) can’t, making remarketing easier with simple pixels.